Secure and Confidential
I've partnered with OnCall Health to offer you healthcare compliant video conferencing appointments.
Payments for your session may be etransfer, credit card or PayPal.
Initial Considerations for Set Up and to Make the Most of Your Appointment
Are you able to access a device for the video appointment, to download and upload consent and intake forms, to make payments and to receive a receipt?
Do you have a quiet and private space for the appointment time?
To set our appointment with the correct documentation, please let me know if you are accessing an extended health care plan and the name of the insurer that you will be using.
Methods of payment include email transfer or credit card prior or during the session. Please let me know your payment preference in advance of the session.
Sessions are 60 minutes.
At the initial session we will review and discuss the consent to services, an intake assessment and service plan and goals.
This option is compliant with Ontario’s Privacy Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA), and offers you an accessible option in the following cases:
- You have physical or other challenges that prevent you from leaving your home
- Scheduling conflicts prohibit regular office visits
- You travel extensively
While I acknowledge the benefits of distance counselling, I recognize that it has limitations and may not be right for every situation, including those listed below:
- Your internet access is not private or secure,
- You have no access to a private setting free from interruptions,
- Your internet connection is weak and unstable,
- If you have anxious or depressive feelings that are chronic and severe, and are not being treated by a medical professional,
- If you are under the age of 18,
- If you are currently working with a counsellor in your area, I may wish to speak with your existing counsellor to determine if there are areas of duplication.
Distance counselling sessions are the same as in person sessions in terms of length of time, fees and consent and intake forms.
Sessions are 60 minutes in length.
Fees are $125 payable in advance of the session using your credit card. Receipts are sent to you directly.
Forms are sent back and forth via a secure and confidential network.
If you are interested in distance counselling, please contact me to set up an appointment.