I've partnered with OnCall Health to offer you secure, online appointments. I understand you have a busy schedule so you're able to book an appointment from the comfort of your own home or office without having to travel to our offices.
OnCall Health takes privacy seriously and is healthcare compliant in Canada.
Contact me at (905) 758-7362 or [email protected] or by clicking on the Book Online button and choosing “Distance Counselling” to schedule your online appointment! You will receive further tips and instructions at that time.
This option is compliant with Ontario’s Privacy Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA), and offers you an accessible option in the following cases:
- You have physical or other challenges that prevent you from leaving your home
- Scheduling conflicts prohibit regular office visits
- You travel extensively
While I acknowledge the benefits of distance counselling, I recognize that it has limitations and may not be right for every situation, including those listed below:
- Your internet access is not private or secure,
- You have no access to a private setting free from interruptions,
- Your internet connection is weak and unstable,
- If you have anxious or depressive feelings that are chronic and severe, and are not being treated by a medical professional,
- If you are under the age of 18,
- If you are currently working with a counsellor in your area, I may wish to speak with your existing counsellor to determine if there are areas of duplication.
Distance counselling sessions are the same as in person sessions in terms of length of time, fees and consent and intake forms.
Sessions are 50 minutes in length.
Fees are $120 payable in advance of the session using your credit card. Receipts are sent to you directly.
Forms are sent back and forth via a secure and confidential network.
If you are interested in distance counselling, please contact me to set up an appointment.